- Assembly Required
Flex Flip Table
These durable, all-purpose collaboration tables are designed for a wide variety of applications such as training rooms, conference rooms, mailrooms, classrooms, and computer labs. Flex Flip Tables free up valuable space for storage while the casters provide quick and easy room reconfiguration. Flex Flip Tables are highly mobile, easy to store, and comfortable to use!
Now available in over 70 color combinations to match your decor.
- Flip-up worksurfaces allow tables to be moved and nested together to save space when not in use
- Scratch and impact-resistant 1” high-pressure laminate worksurface available in 18 color choices including a dry erase option
- Height-adjustable legs bring ergonomic conditions for end-users
- These highly mobile tables are easy to move making them perfect for any environment
- Durable powder coated steel legs available in 4 colors choices
- Four locking casters make it a breeze to rearrange room configurations
- Available in 3 widths and 2 depths
- Designed and assembled in Chippewa Falls, Wisconsin
- 37318 - Wire Management Kit
- 99044 - Cove Power Module
- Widths available: 48” [121.92 cm], 60” [152.4 cm], 72” [182.9 cm]
- Depths available: 24” [60.95 cm], 30” [76.2 cm]
- Adjustable heights available: 25.63" [65.09 cm] - 34.63" [87.95 cm] in 1" increments
- Weight capacity of each caster is 100 pounds
- SCS Indoor Advantage Certified; meets or exceeds applicable ANSI-BIFMA test standards
- Warranted to be free of all defects in materials and workmanship with a 10-year warranty
- Designed and assembled in Chippewa Falls, WI, USA
NOTE: The color of the Flex Flip Table legs may not be an exact match with other Spectrum powder coat offerings.