Media Manager Lectern V2
Item Numbers 55236, 55237
Mobility - Heavy-Duty Casters
Designed with heavy-duty caster to make support and transportation as easy as possible.
Heavy-Gauge Steel Construction
Designed using heavy-gauge steel construction to protect your assets and to ensure a long and useful product life.
Security - Two Point Lock
Strong and secure the two-point lock is designed maximize protection of your equipment. Two metal rods slide into the top and base of the product and a keyed lock limits access.
Quick-Release, Removable Doors
Designed with quick-release, removable doors this item makes integrating or servicing a breeze!
The Media Manager is simply the standard from which the teachers station industry is based. This podium lectern features two locking slide-out drawers and flip-up shelf that come fully assembled. Grommets are strategically placed throughout the Media Manager for well-organized cord management. Removable doors allow easy equipment installation and access. Instructors and integrators alike will appreciate the state-of-the-art lectern furniture design.
High-quality materials and construction further set apart the Media Manager. A special NAUF particleboard is used as a healthy alternative to formaldehyde-rich pressed cores. Raw material manufacture and assembly methods are controlled by ISO 9001:2008 standards, making the Media Manager the most reliable lectern available.
- Available in mobile caster version or Toe-Kick version for stationary applications
- Available with surround to retain and hide teaching materials or an open work surface version
- Removable front and rear logo panels allow custom-cut logo panels to be shipped separately
- Cord management access behind easily removable logo panels
- Pull-out locking keyboard / laptop storage drawer with flip-down wrist pad
- Pull-out locking document camera drawer features an anti-skid pad and can be ordered to be on the left or right side of the unit
- Recessed handles on both ends of cart for better control when mobile
- Flip-up shelf with 2" cable grommet for added work space
- Camera drawer for security
- Exclusive dual-bolt locking door on the front and back of the lectern and on the document camera drawer for security
- Quick-release door hinges for easier equipment installation and maintenance
- Retractable 15’ power cord reel
- Meets or exceeds ANSI/BIFMA testing standards
- Lectern is effectively ventilated to facilitate cooling