Cloud 32™ Chromebook Cart (AWQL)
Item Numbers 55465, 55466
Do you feel like you have to settle with generic laptop charging carts for your Chromebook program? Spectrum’s Cloud 32 Chromebook Cart is the first storage and charging cart designed specifically to keep your Chromebook investment safe and manageable.
Chromebook Care: Each bay is specifically sized for easy Chromebook handling. With a very small footprint and 5” shock-absorbing balloon wheels, transporting Chromebooks is easy and safe. And in the back of the Cloud 32, innovative decks hold each AC adapter to eliminate the excess heat caused from adapters being placed right next to each other.
Premier Cord Management: The Cloud 32 is designed to have a charging plug located above each bay. Built-in cable holders are easy to use and ensure that there is no extra slack to the Chromebook or to the AC adapter.
Don’t ground your Chromebook program by using a laptop cart. Be on Cloud 9 by storing and charging your Chromebooks with Spectrum’s Cloud 32 Cart!
- Designed for storage and charging of up to 32 Chromebooks (or equivalent device) with easyaccess to electrical power
- Durable plastic dividers and shelf padding protect Chromebooks from damage
- Ample clearance is provided for easy removal/insertion of Chromebooks
- Scratch and impact resistant 1.063” high-pressure laminate worksurface and base panel
- Double-bolt, keyed locking door(s) provide security and easy-access
(doors can be flipped to be hinged from the left or right)
- Locking 3” swivel twin-wheel (TW) caster, or 5” balloon wheel (BW) versions available
- Compact 24” [61 cm] x 24” [61 cm] footprint saves valuable classroom space and allows cart to easily move between student desks
- Worksurface and bottom panel grommets keep wires and cords manageable
- Superior cord management system keeps charge cords organized above each storage bay
- Innovative charge block mounting design provides best-in-industry ventilation and cooling while providing easy access and quick removal of chargers
- Includes 32, 12” [30.5 cm] Velcro strips standard
- Ventilated door and side panels keep equipment cool
- Two 16-outlet, 125V power units with 15-amp breaker and reset button
- Electrical system consists of UL-listed components
- External cord management brackets keep power cords organized
- One standard steel handle provides control when mobile
- Optional cycle timer provides switching between the cart’s power units
(For devices with higher amp draw)
- ETL recognized (certified to UL 60950-1) in the US and Canada for the cart and electrical system
- SCS Indoor Advantage Certified; meets or exceeds applicable ANSI-BIFMA test standards
- Warranted to be free of all defects in materials and workmanship with a 10-year warranty.
Electrical system 1-year
- Assembled in Chippewa Falls, WI, USA