Instructor Media Console (create your own configuration)
A modular system offers the greatest flexibility in designing teacher workstations. Spectrum’s versatile IMC teaching desk offers combinations for many different solutions. Just as every business and school environment has different requirements, the IMC can be reconfigured accordingly to help manage many needs. Even special ergonomic conditions – sit or stand – are addressed with two standard worksurface heights. Choose from standard and optional laminates to achieve the look you want.
The IMC system offers even greater flexibility with rack rail and rack mount capabilities. Use the Equipment Rack component for shelves, storage, and audio visual options. Control the sound in your room or use a locking rack mount file cabinet to secure needed documents.
Define the needs of your room and then configure your modular IMC furniture to support those needs. Item Numbers: 68XXX
Features & Benefits
Options & Accessories
Create your own specialized configuration!
Configuration options below do not include all options available. Please see IMC Components in Accessories and Options for additional options and information.
- Modular design and wide variety of optional accessories allow easy configuration for any environment
- Scratch and impact-resistant high-pressure laminate top provides a durable, useful worksurface for instructors
- Worksurface provides ample room for papers, laptops, projectors, and most peripherals
- Equipment racks feature rack-rail equipment mounting
- Lockable access doors provide security and quick-access to the front and rear of the console making it easy to maintain audio, video, and multi-media equipment
- Power / Communication module cutout(s) in worksurfaces (cover included)
- Side equipment rack grommet holes and worksurface grommets provide superior cord management
- Ventilated equipment rack side panels keep equipment cool
- Optional locking front doors can be mounted to swing from the left or right-hand side of the equipment rack
- Leveling glides keep unit level on uneven surfaces
- Durable powder coated steel chassis provides a long-lasting finish
- SCS Indoor Advantage Certified; meets or exceeds applicable ANSI-BIFMA test standards
- Warranted to be free of all defects in materials and workmanship for 10 years
- Assembled in Chippewa Falls, WI, USA
These items can be ordered separately to create your own modular IMC System
Product # Description Dimensions
Click here to view additional accessories
- Worksurface heights: 29”H or 36”H
- Radius corner worksurface: 36.047”W x 36.047”D
- Single Worksurface: 21.1875”W x 30”D
- Double Worksurface: 42.375”W x 30”D
- Triple Worksurface: 63.5625”W x 30”D
- Rack units available:
- 14RU - 29”H Equipment Rack
- 18RU - 36”H Equipment Rack