Cloud40 Flex Lectern
Have you wanted to take the versatile Cloud40™ Flex Lectern charging and storage cart and give it an enhanced worksurface so you can use it as lectern? We did that for you! Now you can save space by lecturing from behind your cart. Spectrum has added a privacy surround to the worksurface and a flip-up shelf for additional worksurface that you can pull a stool up to and use as an instructor's workstation.
Hurry! Only 7 left! Item Numbers: 55470-BBF
Features & Benefits
Options & Accessories
- Small cart footprint (30.75”W x 26”D) saves valuable space
- Extended worksurface with flip-up shelf allows instructor to sit at lectern
- Double bolt locks, keyed, heavy gauge steel doors provide vault-like security for your investment
- Hasp locks provide an additional level of security and the ability to use your padlocks of choice (not included), or secure the unit to a wall
- Superior, all-metal overhead cord management system keeps charge cords organized above each storage bay
- Intuitive PowerProdigy™ charger senses current from up to four, 10-outlet power units and distributes power (up to 10A) to the least-charged Chromebooks first (where charging is needed most)
- Large, removable QuickBrick™ wiring trays with retaining straps for charge adapters allow wiring to be completed outside the cart at the comfort of a workstation or desk to provide quick and easy integration
- Padded shelves protect devices from vibration
- Powder coated, heavy gauge steel construction - one of the toughest carts on the market
- High-pressure laminate worksurface is impact- and scratch-resistant
- Deluxe 5-inch balloon wheels provide best-in-class mobility
- Cart ships fully-assembled with handle for quick, simple integration and deployment
95004 - VELCRO® brand Hook-and-Loop Fastener Strap Kit - (16) .75” [1.91 cm] x 12” [30.48 cm], and (32) .75” [1.91 cm] x 5” [12.7 cm]
VELCRO® is a registered trademark of Velcro Industries B. V.
- Store and charge up to 40 Chromebooks up to 14"
- 1.25”W x 15.3”D x 12.44”H storage slots
- 33.93”W x 26”D x 37.93"H overall dimensions (with handle)
- ETL recognized (certified to UL 60950-1) in the US and Canada for the cart and electrical system