Item Number 55400
It is hard to find a podium or lectern with the style and capability of Spectrum’s Inspiration Lectern. Why is the Inspiration our best compact podium furniture product? Small, lightweight and incredibly versatile, the Inspiration lectern is the ideal instructor lectern when space and budget money is at a premium. Rarely can you find such flexibility at such a value!
Available in 42"H and 36"H versions, the Spectrum Inspiration Lectern is capable of countless degrees of integration. With 19 rack spaces (42"H) and 15 Rack Spaces (36"H), this lectern can accommodate all of the multi-media and audio visual equipment needed for state-of-the-art presentations. Standard features like a durable powder coated steel chassis, 5" balloon wheels, heat dissipating vented steel panels and a surround make the lectern ideal for any K-12, college or school training environment. A spacious 24”x28” worksurface has plenty of room for a laptop and other instructional aides and papers. A 16”x24” optional flip-up shelf provides even further room for document cameras or mobile projectors.
The Inspiration’s clever design allows the presenter to be seated and still have leg room under the worksurface. But functionality isn’t even the biggest feature in the Inspiration. Its beautiful design is an Inspiration for any classroom.
Inspired by style, inspired by technology – connect with Spectrum’s Inspiration!
Spectrum has taken great steps to ensure that the Inspiration Lectern you need will be delivered exactly the way you want it. We have designed this lectern to receive many useful options, a few are shown below. To ensure your lectern and the factory-installed options are ordered correctly please call (800) 235-1262.
Note: The 55405 locking door can be used on 36”H or 42”H Inspiration lectern versions.
- The 42”H lectern is commonly equipped with the door and optional keyboard tray.
- The 36”H lectern can be equipped with the door or optional keyboard tray. Not both at the same time.
- If the door is used on a 42”H lectern without the optional keyboard tray, Spectrum recommends installing a 4RU rack-mount blank above the door to maintain security.
- Available in 36” or 42” heights for optimal viewing level
- Durable powder coated steel chassis provides a long-lasting finish
- Scratch and impact-resistant high-pressure laminate top provides a durable, useful worksurface for instructors
- Four inboard 5” locking balloon wheel plate casters with metal construction and non-marring rubber provide the easiest-rolling, and quietest transport in the industry (rated for 325 lb each) (BW/SR)
- Toe kick (TK) version available when mobility is not necessary or desired
- Standard locking audience-side door provides easy-access to equipment (can be flipped to be hinged from the left or right)
- Standard worksurface surround provides privacy and styling
- Blank overbridge console version allows custom cutouts and installation of presentation controllers
- Two 2” cable grommets (left and right) on the worksurface or overbridge provide cable access
- Rack-rail equipment mounting (42”H - 19RU, 36”H - 15RU)
- Locking audience side door provides security and easy-access
- Ventilated side panels help keep equipment cool
- Cable grommets keep wires and cords organized
- Can be used in a seated or standing position
- Worksurface and base panel vinyl edging protects walls and furniture
- Lectern ships fully-assembled with handle for quick, simple integration and deployment
- Optional side table provides additional presentation space
- Optional keyboard tray can be installed under worksurface (42” version only)
- Optional flip-up document camera/task shelf provides a convenient additional worksurface
- Optional locking instructor-side door provides security
- Optional rear rack rail provides additional rack units if necessary
- SCS Indoor Advantage Certified; meets or exceeds applicable ANSI-BIFMA test standards
- Warranted to be free of all defects in materials and workmanship for 10 years
- Assembled in Chippewa Falls, WI, USA